Are you good with people? Do you love spending time with Senior Citizens? If so, Crowsnest Pass Senior Housing may be the place for you!
Manager – Temporary Fulltime
hours/week for an estimated 14-15 months (Maternity coverage)
The Finance Manager is a member of the management team
directly responsible to the CAO.
Administration Certificate or 5 years’ experience in a comparative role.
- Experience with financial management and developing
- Must be computer literate, and, proficient in accounting
software & Microsoft Office
- Preference will be given to candidates with
experience using Dynamics GP software
- Experience in a union environment, and,
administering pension and benefit plans an asset
- Clean Criminal Record Check Required
A full copy
of the job description is available below:
If you are
interested, please submit your resume
by October 13, 2017 to:
Dee-Anna Strandquist via email:
fax: (403) 562-2106;
or, drop off at York Creek Lodge: 1810 – 112
Street Blairmore, AB.
You may inquire about current casual job openings by calling York Creek Lodge at:
403-563-2102, Extension #1.